This plan was successful in helping me lose 50 pounds. I still have 45 to go but the picture I shared of myself no longer represents me in any way, shape, or form. In a future article I’ll post an update.
There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that obesity is a huge epidemic that affects millions of Americans. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases:
- More than 2 in 3 adults are considered to be overweight or obese.
- More than 1 in 3 adults are considered to be obese.
- More than 1 in 20 adults are considered to have extreme obesity.
- About one-third of children and adolescents ages 6 to 19 are considered to be overweight or obese.
- More than 1 in 6 children and adolescents ages 6 to 19 are considered to be obese.
These are facts that are not in dispute despite the rise of gym memberships, fad diets, fitness crazes, et al. Simply put there is either a seeming misunderstanding of how the body works, there is a gross level of intake of toxic foods, or there is an inestimable…
View original post 2,694 more words